CIGARETTE ROLLING PAPER / HEMP PAPER / RICE PAPER / SMOKING PAPER / ULTRA THIN TRANSPARENT PAPER / SKINS
Our cigarette rolling paper is 100% natural, natural Arabic gum rolling paper for smoking.
|Paper Material||100% natural slow burning, extra thin, ultra transparent, ultra-thin, rice hemp paper|
|paper weight||13.5gsm, 14gsm, 16gsm, 18gsm, 20gsm, 24gsm, 27gsm|
|paper size||Booklet Size: super king size, king size slim, king size, 1 1/4 size, single size, 1 1/2 size, double window, regular size etc.|
Sheet Size: 508mm*762mm etc.
|Paper Color||Bleached(white), Unbleached(brown)|
|Technology||plain, watermarked, printed, flavored etc.|
|Gum, Glue||Natural Arabic gum., organic Arabic gum.|
|Packing||booklets or sheets, display box packing.|
50 leaves per booklet, 50 booklets per box.
500 sheet per ream packed by kraft paper.
|OEM/ODM||Yes, Highly welcomed. We can make your own brand, can make your design on booklet, box package and carton, make your own watermark.|
|Sample||Yes, Samples are free|
|MOQ||We support small MOQ, both small orders and big orders are welcomed|
|Shipping||Worldwide delivery, sea shipping, air shipping, Express: DHL, FeDEx, UPS. TNT and etc.,|
ABOUT OUR FACTORY
REAL FACTORY SINCE 1998!
Our factory is at GuangXi province which established at 1998 and covered 100,000 square meters,
and have 5 production lines focused on high and midrange.
Market: South Eastern Asia, Europe and America, Middle East; Latin American; Africa; Domestic, ect.
-Production Capacity: 20,000Ton/year
-Superiority: 100% bleached pulp for raw material; product Green and Environmental Protection
-QC: From raw material to packing 100% quality inspection
-Number of R&D Staff: 30-35 people
-Number of QC Staff: 20-25 people
-R&D Capacity: Enhanced equipment and manufacturing process, perfect testing system
-Number of Employees: 200
-Export Percentage: 70%-80%
factory video at Youtube: https://youtu.be/cczDXBdWUH4
1. How to get a quotation?
Please send us the details of products such as material, size, design, color.
Your artwork will be welcome and much appreciated.
2. What kind of design files do you accept for printing?
please provide us with the vector AI or CDR design file, if you use the PSD or JPG file.please make sure the picture resolution is higher than 400DP.
To make sure the font is right as well as avoiding the missing of symbol and words, it is better for you to outline the content.
3. Can you do the design for me?
Yes, sample design is offered for free by our professional designer, just feel free to inform us of your own ideas.
4. How long can I get my products?
Production time:8-10 days for sample or small order quantity (below 10,000 pcs).
By express:3-5 working days, such as TNT, Fedex, DHL, UPS, etc.
5. Are you manufacturer?
yes, we have our own factory, OEM and ODM are both accepted.
we are specialized in paper filed for 20 years, producing high quality custom pattern wrapping tissue paper, white kraft paper, food grade packing paper, etc.
6. what's your payment?
We accept T/T, paypal, Escrow, western union, bank transfer etc.
30% deposit before production and the rest 70% balance paid before shipping.
1) Have cooperated with a lot of importers in US and Europe for more than 3 years.
2) Experienced in doing business with big customers.
3) We supply OEM service.
4) Factory audited by FSC, SGS and FDA.
5) Free sample could be provided.
6) We have been Attending a lot of professional paper industry exhibition.